Monday, April 16, 2018

Coked up on the west side

OK..one more sacrilege "West Side Story" rant.  Any more than that and a bunch of friends..er..gay guys..are going to get so pissed off that they're gonna march right over here and toss out my entire wardrobe.  

So maybe I oughtta consider TWO more rants. 

The retribution applies to EITHER group.

  I think I liked that show more than my review would allow my friends and gays to believe, because I haven't stop singing the songs. Today I sang "I Feel Pretty" while driving with the window open, so I don't know if the glares were from my singing or my looks  delusion. (You're welcome for the promo, Amy Schumer) 

 But I digress.. back to the song.

 I get to the lyric that says "Miss America should just resign" and I'm thinking, "Maria is even more conceited than I originally thought--or she had some dirt on Vanessa Williams long before any of us did."

 Seriously..I'm the only one questioning her sanity when she was making plans to marry a boy who delivered coke after knowing him less than twenty four hours?  Or maybe it was a different kind of coke? 

That's it!!

  Maria knew she'd be in for a windfall when she made plans to marry a  drug lord, I finally get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment