Sunday, May 9, 2021

Life is like a box of chocolates

Don't be a Karen on Mother's Day.

Don't be me.

Ever.

On any day.

My poor husband is working so hard trying to clean the pool, and I was about to go outside and read him the riot act, because I didn't look before leaping.

I was just about to update my Facebook gossip when I noticed he left a huge tome on my computer  chair..I thought it was an old dictionary or medical encyclopedia, (WTF???!!!) but then I looked closer, and it was a beautiful card(in an envelope the same size as the cover of a reference book) sitting atop a Whitman Sampler.

Life is like a box of chocolates..you never know how a Karen is going to react to it.

(I never understood the Tom Hanks quote..of COURSE you know what you're going to get.  There's a CHART, so you don't HAVE to grab something filled with grape jelly)

Now if only my fur baby would stop hogging my side of the bed, this would be the perfect Mother's Day.

I am so blessed..

No comments:

Post a Comment