Okay, this was probably due to Luke's incessant licking of my hair and pillow(an appetizer for the comforter entree?)and I could swear this only happens in cheesy movies, but Jim said I woke up screaming last night...or early this morning??
I remember the nightmare vividly too. I was paralyzed from some kind of gigantic avian or bat-like creature, who wouldn't let me budge from the edge of the bed. The creature kept cocooning me with this milky, weblike substance. It was in my hair, nightgown..I couldn't scream or move.
I recall some family members getting up for potty or Internet breaks but nobody helped me.
Now, this dream was no less nutty and vague than any other, so I'm not sure if the family was the parents and siblings I grew up with, the husband and son I live with now, or the Mansons.
Maybe a combo.
But it was so damn scary..
To the person who said as recently as my birthday a few weeks ago, "may all your dreams come true"..I must respond: "Are you smoking crack cocaine?"
It took forever to fall back to sleep, and it was just as much due to Jim's snoring as it was the attack of the bat creature.
He is so funny with his usual response when I kick him or scream at him about his nocturnal noises.
It's always: "What did you say about snoring?"
Jim..WTF did you THINK I said besides "stop snoring?"
Am I disturbing your slumber to ask "how do you spell snoring? What's the best anagram using those letters?"
No comments:
Post a Comment