Phone rings..door chimes..in comes COMPANY!!
Well..not exactly like that..
More like:
Gate squeaked, pool water splashed, Luke barked..in comes Steven, Jane, and Marissa!
After twenty-two months, we were reunited!
Reunited and it felt so good, even hugging a dry person while wearing my wet bathing suit.
I've missed family so much..the laughing, the reminiscing, their reaction when Jim and I played "celebrity death alert!" which we do a lot, but not to an audience who've never witnessed sick humor before. (Although my brother, sister-in-law, and niece have wonderful senses of humor too!)
We snacked on salsa and made waves in every way that waves can be made.
We enjoyed dinner and nostalgia.
I didn't think I'd get to see them until our Woodloch reunion in July, but I was beyond thrilled to get this sneak preview.
It it amazing to be with people who totally get you, who love you unconditionally.
Phone rings..door chimes...that's the way to start good times
No comments:
Post a Comment