Welcome back to the land of the living!
Computer is back, so that line wasn't typed on my phone, where it would have come out something like, "We come nack to the hand if the loving!"
I can type on a real computer!
Use the landline... where I receive unwanted calls!
Stream something on Netflix!
Harrass Alexa every second for the time and weather updates!
And yeah, I realize I misled everyone with that opening sentence, which implied that I willingly gave all of that UP, that I'm feeling alive BECAUSE I unplugged.
Before you make fun of me, see how you'd like it if someone pulled out YOUR jumper cable..right before the Fourth of July!--where Mother Nature rained on our parade, and then Mother F*CKING service providers rained on our chance to stream something indoors..
I am particularly Karenish today...
“Get out of the house,” he said. “You’ve had computer access for hours already. How deeply do you care about what the fans think of the drastic change in Miranda Hobbes?”
“Not deeply at all,” I say. “ but the pool filter is acting wonky.”
“The pool boy is coming tomorrow,” he said. “You can deal with a few twigs and leaves until then,” he says.
You know what he didn’t say??
That I’d be enjoying the pool,not worrying about a malfunctioning filter and what I’m missing on Facebook, when guess what floats by me???
A friggin’ frog. That’s what!!
Thank goodness the pool boy comes tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment