okay...remember..you asked for and/or encouraged this the minute I made my New Year's resolution known to you, that I was going to try to write something incredibly stupid(or did I say amusing?) to share with you every few days.
This is my salute to tomorrow's big day, and I don't mean the Super Bowl.
Get on your best Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga and add your own verses to the song that never ends:
Tell me something, Phil/are we preppin' for more whippin' chill?/oh..we don't need more/of iffy weather..just consult Al Gore!!
I'm bawlin'
on all these cold nights, I feel myself longing, for
quilts
My dog destroys them.(.then shows some major guilt..)
(a few guitar strums)
Tell me something, Phil..
Is Punxutawney a good place to chill?
or are we outta luck?
How much wood would any woodchuck chuck?
I'm callin'
alert the media!
Oh Philip!! What the..f*ck??!!
It's..like..ice!
Oh don't be chicken..we need your sage advice!
I'm at my wit's end!
What's your prediction??
Will you see your shadow now?
Oh Phil..we're bummin'!
Is more winter comin'?
Consult Rachel Maddow now!
in his shadow..shadow, shadow..
In his shadow, shadow, shadow, shadow
In his shadow..shadow..shadow!
We're screwed as a country now..
No comments:
Post a Comment