Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Junk?

Most of the e-mail from my BFF is winding up in my junk folder, which makes no sense. 

 Also in my junk folder? 

 Advice on what to do with my prostate..that makes no sense either, but at least there's a reason why it's in my "junk" folder.

I have to quit Facebook.  (yes, I know that's like saying I have to quit ice cream) 

 Can't anyone post anything that's not a photo of their dinner or their infant? 

 I want to purposely mix up answers. 

 "Your baby looks yummy!  Invite me over to eat her!" or.."your dinner is so darn cute!"

And can't anyone find a synonym for "yummy?"

Seriously, does anyone expect a response like, "damn, that baby's ugly!" or.."did you really order that..to EAT?? Did you set your kitchen on fire after making that?"

Also, what's with all the photos of gadgets? 

And THE question.... 

"Does anyone know/remember  what this is used for?"

And someone will inevitably  answer "a cheese grater!!!" like they've discovered that missing bit coin, while someone else thinks their answer is quite unique with the reply, "I still use mine!!"

And don't get me started with the birthday shout outs, the "I can't believe my son is six today!"

You can't??  Where were you these last six years, locked in  Buffalo Bill's basement?

I did read something hopeful on line today..Pinterest is joining the country of Norway  in banning all body-shaming, weight loss advertisements.

It's about time.

I long to see a cartoon with the caption, "I asked my husband if these jeans make my ass look fat" and  he knew and I  knew and he knew that I knew any possible answer would be the right answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment