Wednesday, March 25, 2026

Oh Boy! Our pipes are bursting..

​Oh damn, oh boy!

Our pipes.. our pipes are burstin’

They caused a flood

And mud  is everywhere…

They dug a trench

(The stench is somewhat mild now..)

Oh damn..Oh boy!

Home-owning ain’t too fair..


Oh damn, oh boy!

The jackhammers..

Are everywhere…

We have no heat..

New windows got installed..

I feel defeat..

I know I should say, “ I don’t care!”

Just wish that March..

would some day be recalled…


I know, I know that St. Patty’s Day is over,  so my song choice is questionable, but I hate this cruel horrible month!! It’s bad enough we lost Luke on only the second day of it, but I can’t believe we have another full week to go in this never ending, horrible month.


Writing silly parodies help me keep what’s left of my sanity.


I think I have a case of March Madness???

No comments:

Post a Comment