Thursday, August 20, 2026

For Rosie

​The network wouldn’t okay it

So I’m just gonna say it

‘Cause I am not a pro

( doo doo doo doo doo)

I am not a well-known star

And so that a-hole Brendan Carr

Cannot come after me, you know


See Rosie’s been  on fire

She’s awesome.. she’ll inspire

Each parody.. like mine 

( doo doo doo doo doo doo doo!)

Her “Velveeto Corleone!”

It kinda set the wicked tone 

Some say she even crossed a line..??


Poor Ro!

She steals the show!

And Trump is steaming mad..

Seems he’s powerless.. he can’t retaliate

The ketchup’s thrown.. 

(I think it’s great!)


Because I’m a…no-body

He can’t go all John Gotti

And wipe out ABC

( doo doo doo doo doo doo doo)

Rosie, let me do this for ya’

For  the fans who all adore ya’

Cheeto won’t go after me!

…………………………..,……………..


It really is a pity

Your lyrics were so witty 

So clever, smart and sharp 

( doo doo doo doo doo doo doo)

You outsmarted that sick boob

(‘Cause fans can find ‘em on YouTube )

With some tech help from Nat’a’lie Harp!


You’re showing great restraint, Ro

You’re actually a saint, Ro

Your boy has lost his sh*t

( doo doo doo doo doo doo doo)

Some might call him antisocial 

Where’s those sick rants on Truth Social??

It’s true Rosie.. you’re a hit!!


I wish..

They’d let you sing

That parody you penned 

They might stop you Ro

But they can’t censor me..

‘Cause in a sec.. I’m hitting “ send!”


I love this total screwing

Keep doing what you’re doing

Yeah.. Jimmy must be proud 

( doo doo doo doo doo doo doo)

So’s  friend Jackie and friend Jeannie

See.. that Mango Mussolini 

Cannot stop me.. I’m ALLOWED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment