Tuesday, March 28, 2017
Come on baby.. light my fire..
do not..I repeat..do not..try to grab a bathroom product if you are semi blind and not wearing your your glasses. I thought I was grabbing a spray on itch powder for my toes but wound up spraying Ben Gay. Now, I WARNED Jim what I did and I
just hear this after he got out of the shower: "Did you spray Ben Gay in the bathroom?" I yell up, "yes, you KNOW I did..I was complaining that I did that!" and he answers, "well,,,you left Ben Gay residue in the AIR and now my crotch is on
fire!!" He is so mad at me! He had to take a second shower, so friends that are waiting for us for brunch and the show..we have a good excuse for being late
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment