Oh! I forgot to tell you!
Guess what else I found while purging the attic yesterday?
An idea I had for taking TS Eliot's poem about "Cats" and turning it into a Tony-winning musical that would eventually become a MAJOR motion picture smash during the 2019 holiday season.
It , the script I penned back in 1976 when I was a junior in college, had amazing songs and choreography and jaw-dropping special effects, and I suggested John Wayne and Katharine Hepburn for the leads, and in my pitch, I got the green light to bring THIS wacko idea to fruition, where pet felines would to the movie house and enjoy freshly-made catnip while theatergoers enjoyed popcorn
I even suggested that in MY version, the kitties wouldn't use litter boxes..they'd use BIDETS!
It would have made the studio a FORTUNE..
But I was too nervous to go on that flimsy ladder...If only I had gone up there years ago...
I'm going to need a bigger attic.
(And a saner imagination.)
Happy 2020!
No comments:
Post a Comment