It's always a little jolt to the system--and the ego--when you realize the reason you haven't heard anything from so-and-so for a seemingly long time isn't because so-and-so is so, SOOooooo busy, but because so-and-so... has unfriended you!
I always take this SOOooooo personally
Was it something I said? Or did? Do they hate my humor? Are my blogs "blah-gs" now?? Have I turned into that Brutally Untalented Blogger("BUB") that I never read anymore?
And how come I'm ranting HERE, knowing they'll never read it since they..uh..unfriended me... on Facebook???!!
And then I realize it's probably all about my politics, but most of the people that unfriend me agree with my politics.
So..WTF???
In fact, it's those who overtly disagree with my politics that would never aggressively unfriend me on FB. They know to just scroll by my controversial posts.
I'm not changing their minds and they're not changing mine.
Then you realize that someone who'd share every last detail of their personal lives with you--yep--even gory details about their finances or sex life--haven't exactly unfriended you, but all you see is generic birthday greetings or close up photos of their flower beds or their country breakfasts.
I'd blame it on something I usually blame it on..like..bad breath??
But how would someone on Facebook know I just downed a clove of garlic?
Is it my clothes?? People always made fun of the way I dressed..is that it, even 'though nobody knows what I'm wearing, only that I'm not apologizing for the size I'm wearing?
I guess it's too many Luke stories.
Yep, that's it.
Nobody cares about my deranged poodle anymore.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it
No comments:
Post a Comment