Thursday, September 7, 2023

Super awesome Woodloch staff

Who is the BEST of the WHOLE Woodloch staff?/Why..I will need more than a mere paragraph!/They're all super awesome..they greet you..and..WOWZERS!/Let's start with JK and his colorful trousers!/a great family man..he's like everyone's dad/How lucky are Bob, Matt, and Patrick and Brad!!??/the girls, too, are great! you know YOUR Woodloch trivia!/if you mention Megan and Brooke and Olivia!/there're so many others!/on call every hour!/(and yep..I mean YOU!! We miss you, Chris Bower!)/a Judge and a Caller..a loved Referee/yes, no one compares to our own Randy B.!/there's Adam and Thad..what a great social pack!/with Big Tom and Scooter and our Tommy Nack!/there's Jamie, and Carol, and top server, Judy/who tend to the needs of each ravenous foodie!/so many staffers so anxious to please/Like Mandi and Janice and DJ Luis/and who'd spread that sunshine when days called for rain?/That smile! That warmth! We all miss you,  Elaine!/and who has a spirit that's way off the grid? The one and the only..it's Joey, The Kid!/I'm sure I'm forgetting some folks on the staff/who solve every issue..providing some laughs/a great entertainer!/a real show biz ham!/there's no one like Nikki and Jen and dear Sam/I'm sure there are standouts I sadly forgot/but still, I appreciate this whole awesome lot/each carpenter, gardener, lifeguard and chef/you make it ALL FUN with a capital "F!"/ a great place to work..even better to play/let's cheer all those great folks in Hawley, PA!

No comments:

Post a Comment