The Republican National Convention starts tonight, and the race, in reality, should be between Usain Bolt and someone like ME, and the fact that it's not scares the..the.. it scares ALL bodily fluids out of me.
I love Joe Biden.
With back-up from the House and Senate, , Joe Biden would have assured that nobody brings an AR15 ANYWHERE.
Not to rallies, not to schools, not to houses of worship.
The idea that a crazed would-be-assassin had access to that roof is as believable as seeing a fiddler on one.
Meaning it can't possibly be possible.
Having said that, the race for democracy is still occupying every single corner of my mind.
Again..I LOVE Joe Biden.
If a genie gave me access to enjoy a leisurely, three hour lunch with ANY president, dead or alive, Biden would be in my top five picks of whom to invite.
Although I'd be very curious to see what food from said lunch wound up in Abe Lincoln's beard.
Biden has my vote, but I worry...I worry about the race.
Because it still looks like it's between Usain and yours truly.
But then again..look what happened with the tortoise and the hare.
Run Joe, run!!
Nap Donald, nap!!
No comments:
Post a Comment