Friday, March 27, 2020

The sound of flushing

Broadway Break #3
(Tune to:  "The Sound of Music")
"Ode to a Bidet"

My day in the house
is starting to get..to me
is there a beach house
for someone to let..to me?
but deep in this warped brain's shadow
I KNOW there's no beach house today:(
I'm grateful to YOU, Rachel Maddow!
but I have found
I love the sound
of my new..bi-det!!

My bathroom's alive!
With the sound of spraying!
I don't have to drive
to retrieve T.P!
I know we'll survive
With dumb luck!..(and praying!)
I won't give a f*ck when I have..to..pee!

When one finger hits
I am spritzed and done
I am whis-tle..clean
I don't have a care
like a Charmin Bear
(and.......it's kind...of...fun!)
I don't buy the hype
(there's no NEED to wipe!)
as life just...goes..on..
and gee!..Lucky me!
who goes on the por-ce-lain john!

I go to the loo!
When I get the urge to..
there's no need to splurge..
at the TP store!
my ears are so blessed..
with the sound of flushing..
I'm crushing..
This chore!

No comments:

Post a Comment