Tuesday, December 6, 2022

“Seeking” a sane Georgia senator

I'm uneasy about today's Senate runoff in Georgia. Some people pace when they're nervous, bite their nails, stress eat, drink..I do most of that in addition to attempting to pen  parodies to calm me down, so here goes:

Tune to:  "Georgy Girl"

Hey, each..Georgia peach..
reaching out to say, "vote WISE today"
So much is at stake..
so MAKE the right choice
I know you will.
(You gotta!)

That ex-run-ning back..
clearly is a hack.. that Trump supports
forced gals to abort..!!
My God!  What SORT of a guy is he??

Chorus:
His exes won't be silenced..domestic violence is real
He lied!  And then he tried to conceal!
atrocities...!

He's got..fame and wealth
but his mental health's been gone for years
preys upon those right-wing fears..
so then he can earn their trust
(the guy's concussed
or so it appears)

Part 2:

Never...WAS a cop..
but that did not stop
false resumes
this deluded guy
was NOT an FB-I agent!
(ugh!)
He's lying!!

China doesn't steal
"all of our good air"
This jerk's unreal
WHAT is his appeal?
Dear NRC: Explain it to me!!

Chorus:

How can you give him credit?
He talks of werewolves! Vampires!
Oh yeah, it's true he said it..
inspires!
A lot of those..

Late night comics who..
can't wait for his next speech..sadly, true!
Clearly..Herschel's's nuts!
Show guts!
and vote Raphael today!
The  USA
is counting on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment