I was so jazzed last night..so positively pumped..that I did what I always do when I'm excited..I wrote dinky little poems after the wonderful speeches at 'YESTERDAY'S" DNC.
Some Facebook friends seem to actually like my late-night, mediocre tributes, so now I got some rest and some real inspiration, thanks to Lennon and McCartney, (and my son's wonderful girlfriend.)
Michelle!
She'll tell..
all of us us to just "Do Something!"
Hell..she made me KVELL!
Michelle!
That wit!
Her "black job" joke's leg-end-ar-y!
(Trump's..so fulla sh*t!)
We love her..we LOVE her..we LOOOOVE her!
Last night she was ablaze
Earned every ounce of praise..
she gives us hope..she helps us cope..
we'll see..brighter days....
Her mom's..now gone...
but her spirit's quite alive..Michelle..now can move on...
We thank her..we love her..we need her!
Oh yes indeed we do...
it's time we ALL Vote Blue
go in that booth..and vote!!( Like "RUTH!")
We're counting..on you..
We love her....
she FEELS us! She HEALS us! Reveals us..l
to be quite rosy now
we're going to fight..somehow..
and when we do..we'll shout YAHOO!
And shout out to YOU!!
Michelle!
La belle!
I don't speak much French..
but she's..a mensch..
(As is Barack!)
May we.... be with
this November Fifth..
this awesome Madame..
Our Michelle!
(It helps if you ask Alexa to play the real song..the words fit better with accompanying music)
No comments:
Post a Comment