Friday, December 24, 2021

Merry Omicronimas..

I'm not giving into Covid-depression this morning, I'm not.

I wrote some parodies instead.
 
 Let me know if you like them:

Here's the first:

Have yourself a different kind of Christmas..
Yuletide MUST go on..
Santa's getting ready..screw you, Omicron!!

Get YOUR wake up call and thank your rooster
get that booster shot
Listen to my wisdom...'cause I preach a lot

Santa Claus!
He'll obey the laws!
he'll be distant..he'll..stay safe
lotsa of toys
for good girls and boys
even for that doe-eyed waif

Listen to that Elf that's on your shelf now
Watch that mistletoe!
Wear your mask and listen for that "ho! Ho! Ho!"
and have yourself a different kind of Christmas, bro!

and the second:

I'm...planning for my "MOT" Christmas..
with all the other MOTS I know
we will, as a group..
order wonton soup...
and a few..eggrolls!  Rice! (to go??)

We'll..catch up on a new..movie
in an uncrowded matinee..
just one cough..I'll shoo you..away!
(But say, "have a merry Christmas day!)

I'm..sipping on a cold Fanta..
Heard Santa Claus is on his way
hear he craves  a cookie..perhaps some nookie?
A quick..quickie on his sleigh??

So..sorry..that will not..happen..
I will be nappin' when he's here..
Picks the wrong house, year after year..
Santa..you're not welcome!!.. Am I clear???

And..the third:

Rudolph, the red-nosed reindeer!
Has a very shiny nose
which he'll hide with a mask soon..
even 'though some say it glows..

All of the other reindeer..
have to wear their masks as well.
and spray a spritz of Lysol..
Jingle bells now have Purell

I say, "Rudolph's full of crap!
I blame his red nose
on all of that booze he drinks...
God..he reeks!  Poor Rudolph stinks!

Rudy's a drunk who's wheezin'
hair dye's running down his face!
He'll speak at the "Four Seasons"
(But he'll go to the wrong place!!)

and for my grand finale:

I don't want gifts this year
Pa rum pum pum pum!
No facial lifts this year
Pa rum pum pum pum!
No sweating at the gym
Pa rum pum pum pum!
No fretting, that's because
I blame menopause
(I LIKE my flaws!)
Dear Santa Claus!!
I got a tube of cream, my sole gift, indeed..
It's all I need...

Merry Christmas, Charlie Brown!

No comments:

Post a Comment