Thursday, August 18, 2022

Never have I ever

I didn't blow out any candles on my half-birthday cake last month, mainly because I didn't have one--a cake--but here's what I would have wished for if I had:

1) That I have an uncancelled flight today, and that nobody waiting at the terminal has monkey pox, because if I hear someone has that, I may giggle inappropriately  as I try to run away from them.

2) That Luke is kind to the house sitter/dog sitter, and that he  gives them a restful night(s) sleep, one  where they don't have to be in a bed filled with broken dog biscuits that the poodle has turned into  weapons

3) That my luggage will eventually weigh less than I do, but that's not going to happen

4) the most important wish of all..that Netflix renews the BEST thing it's ever offered.. for a fourth season. NEVER HAVE I EVER laughed out loud this much at a phenomenal comedy/drama.  I've loved a lot of streamed shows lately, but this one is in a class by itself. Oh, and Julie?  We loved Gabe's cameo!

Brace yourself for details about my escapades.  I'll be blogging about bears and baring my soul,  I'll be bitching, I'll be back as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment