Now THIS I like..waking up to discover that forecasters can be liars, as we breakfasted on the sunny balcony, watching calm waters and me wondering why an empty row boat was floating by but not letting it interfere with my enjoyment of a fresh iced coffee.
I should be sharing more photographic evidence of this paradise, but generic head shots with Christmas tree backgrounds get more traffic, so, head shots it is.
Last night was a real welcome back party, starting with those delectable burnt ends, ("even the fat in 'em is delish!" exclaimed Jim) and then a wonderful light show that looked like something that would make the finals on "America's Got Talent." We saw black skeletons lit up in bright neon colors, doing things like spinning in the air and moonwalking to "Billie Jean." They really have their act together with evening entertainment here..not all Club Meds do.
We loved all the pulsating disco sounds, the European music that makes you want to just get up and dance if you aren't in your sixties and comatose.
It's a nice stroll back to our exclusive "Jade" section where our room could pass for a city apartment. You walk through tunnels decorated for the holiday, and leave the tunnels to see even more sparkles, courtesy of Mother Nature on a starry night. You listen to the gentle waves and you don't have a care in the world..except for maybe stepping on the tail of an iguana in the darkness, or dealing with a spiteful colon who does NOT like going away on vacation.
The pampering here is unreal...the fridge is stocked with regular coke and you tell the consiergere you don't drink that, and within minutes, your mini frige is stocked with DIET cokes and apologies.
And yes, this computer froze mid-sentence, while Jim was power walking, but it's fixed, and he's back, and we're going to enjoy things like crazy signs and aqua gym.
For those of you who didn't realize I was experiencing technical difficulties, I didn't men to scare you about the concierge mid-sentence.
Everything is fine. It's more than fine. It's fine and dandy, except..can anyone explain this??
I packed seven Synthroid tablets in an amber vial and when I opened the bottle this morning, there was a pile of wet, crushed, unusable dead Synthroid.
We'll see how badly I needed it when I start breaking out in hives..or worse.
No comments:
Post a Comment