Thursday, January 28, 2016
Quintessential club med - 1/28/2016
Tonight: Quintessential Club Med experience. We saw a wonderful show and then everyone went to the beach for some energetic, pulsating dancing. Everyone is moving to the left in unison, waving their hands up in the air in unison, roaring in unison. And then there's me, doing my own thing not to be independent or defiant but because I can't follow instructions. I saw Victoria's grandfather today. I smiled, he nodded, and I wanted to tell him I still haven't talked to Angelina Jolie, and if I did, I'd ask her why the films she directs only last a week in theaters. The French Connection is getting better except in the dining hall. You have no idea what you're being served. Like the chef might tell you the first word is "chocolate"(which he pronounces "shock-o-lot") but you have no idea you just ordered it with herring. Or you know "poulet" is chicken, but you have no idea you've just ordered a serving with a side of baby aspirin. Ugh..and don't get me started on the Diet Coke with lemon! (Inside joke for those of you who have dined out with me) Am I still relevant? Am I getting repetitious? Does anyone still care that I pee in the ocean? That I can't find any meat? That I'm desperately trying to find a porcupine? I guess if you keep reading, I'll keep writing. Oh! Oh my, how can I forget this?? Guess what my room number is? It has two zeros and a one in it so even I can remember it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment