Saturday, January 30, 2016

We're in France.. - 1/29/2016

All of Jim's electronic services and gadgets think he's actually in France. And everyone thinks that because I am American, I know Angelina Jolie--and that I must be from New York.  OK, I do wear a NY Yankees cap, but I haven't followed baseball since Derek Jeter retired.  (he did retire, right?) At first, I'd try to explain that "yes, I am from New York, but one state south."  I think they totally misunderstood what my pointing south gesture meant, so now I just tell everyone I'm from NY, and Jim isn't fighting with Yahoo about being in France either. I found beef, as in Beef Wellington.  I tried to tell the chef that I'm a medium to medium rare type, but he was gathering a huge crowd who told me that raw is best. And I was too tired to argue.  Or chew. We just saw a loud lively show featuring scantily clad hotties doing their salute to Brazilian music and dance, and we could barely stay awake. We spent way too much time on that Jet-ski levitation...or pretending that we did

No comments:

Post a Comment