Monday, November 17, 2014

Back home 11/17/2014

I am still in vacation mode. I got up in the middle of the night feeling disoriented that I felt carpet beneath my feet and not the cool tile of a hotel room. Oh, and the scale was much kinder to me now that Nature is cooperating, unlike it did in the Bahamas. (Only gained a pound and a half) My friend  is so clever..When I told him that guests were confused because the Chief d'Village AND the Assistant Chief D'Village looked exactly alike and spoke exactly alike and were both named "Olivier" (as in the actor Laurence) he suggested the club should refer to them as Olivier and OlivieB. (Think about it) I can't tell you how many times I confused them. I'm face blind anyway, but I made a fool out of myself on several occasions. I also recently researched a lot about the town of San Salvador, and 'though Club Med is the major tourist attraction, the main town is called Cockburn. Which explains why those topless frenchwomen weren't able to convince their husbands to join them in nude sunbathing


No comments:

Post a Comment