Monday, November 10, 2014
Columbus Isle 11/10/2014: 7:41am
How dare it rain in the BAHAMAS?Well, at least last night was awesome..candle lit tables surrounding the gorgeous pool, a strolling violinist that made me feel like I was on the Titanic. (Except I don't expect to sink in the ocean, but it's me, so you never know)I cannot believe how people DRESS here..I have never seen such gorgeous clothes and accessories in my life. Everyone's sticking with theme nights(so far, cappuccino and all white the following night)and the women wear heels taller than I am..How can anyone afford a wardrobe like these? How can anyone find luggage that will fit all these magnificent dresses? They look like they're all size two, so I answered my own question. Last night I dined with the STRAIGHT nurse Kevin from France who looked exactly like a tattoo less Adam Levine. So there's that
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment