So we leave the nightclub after a particularly juvenile show and I'm thinking"No wonder the French love Jerry Lewis!" We're then hoarded onto these mysterious buses..one a Club Med shuttle, the other a yellow school bus. We are the only Americans on our bus as it travels through this darkened road and I'm praying that I can say something intelligent in French other than "My Dog Is Luke!" We stop briefly, and BATMAN gets on, and all the French people are shrieking. BATMAN pours something from the kind of container ice cream parlors use to add syrup flavors to shakes(of course I'd know THAT an not what it's called in a bar!)down Jim's throat but I refused. Not because I was thinking about Ebola. OK..I WAS..just for a second..but I was more worried that it would have a bitter taste and I couldn't ask anyone to help me because all I know how to say is "My Dog is Luke!" And I'm sure the french folks were fearing the crazy American talking about her dog, and praying that the bus driver didn't go below 5 0MPH on this very quiet lane lest the bus blow up! We stop finally..Batman gets off and throws glitter onto everyone and I realize we're at the disco..the air-conditioned, smoke-free disco that's close to our room, which I said before might as well be in Florida. They're doing a lot of songs I know and then they do "YMCA" and I couldn't follow a single step. I was too worried about getting all that glitter off my cleavage, knowing I couldn't ask the maid for help after accusing her of theft just hours earlier. So yeah, if I can't do the YMCA, I better not even attempt to follow instructions on how to breathe underwater when scuba diving! Also, both Manu(picture to come soon!) and Hugo were there and I agree with Jim, Manu is conventionally handsome, someone my Mom, god rest her soul would have appreciated. But ponytailed Hugo is HOT..the kind of hot that makes my friend Jim Donio watch shows like "Big Brother" because guys that look like Hugo audition for said shows. Back to reality soon, when the only thing I'll post on FB is what movie I saw. Some of you will be pleased by that!
No comments:
Post a Comment