Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Columbus Isle 11/12/2014: 8:10am

ok elusive lottery ticket, make your presence known. Because I want to bring all my dear friends here, not just the ones I made this week. The staff(GO's) are always terrific.(The head is still teasing us about mixing the Star Wars/Superman themes every time he sees us) but now we've made guest(GM) connections. And they're awesome. And this place is awesome. And Jim's birthday celebration was one for the books! Also, people say the night entertainment is amateurish, but you could have fooled me. Last night's salute to "Dream Girls" was Broadway caliber.So who is coming with us when we return?(and yes Evan..I thought of you. Someone at our table is a cousin of a NY Yankee, another a good friend of one. But the whole table was filled with Patriots and Steelers fans..still, the food was fabulous and your appetite would have not minded these indignities:)

No comments:

Post a Comment