Friday, November 14, 2014

Columbus Isle 11/14/2014: 5:01pm


Wow..Jim and I can really fool 'em all, can't we? Walking hand in hand into the windex-colored ocean, all the smokers and all the considerate people at the beach must have collectively thought: "Ah..they're still in.LOVE!" In actuality, I told him that if he let go and I got caught in another killer wave he'd be in big trouble later:) I would break into computer and mess with his  his Fantasy Football, making Tim Tebow his QB.  We are seriously having fun..all kidding aside! Last night, I thoroughly enjoyed the most delectable piece of ham I have ever consumed in my life. The tender cooked meat and the scrumptious sauce were outstanding. I had two slices! Merely mentioning this in print makes my mouth water and my memory cells dance. Except it's a lie! You seriously think I stopped at two slices of something that awesome? This is offensive on so many levels..I told a lie to my Facebook friends who have been enjoying my trip journaling. And by eating ham, I assaulted my Inner Jewess. And my eating that MUCH, I assaulted my innards. Totally worth it!

I am not happy seeing a sheet of paper with going home instructions. I want to move to the Bahamas!





No comments:

Post a Comment