OK..Facebook friends who know me know I'm a fifty-eight year old, post menopausal woman with aches and pains and fat I don't apologize for, so being that type, I'm not filled with much lust nowadays, and the only thing I notice because of its hotness is a slice of DeNino's Pizza, but for the love of god, we were seated tonight with the bartender, Manu, who was by far the best looking man I have ever seen in my life. He says people mistake him for Eric Bana, yet I can take my eyes off of Eric Bana but I could not stop staring at this 24 year old hot Canadian bartender..and yes, I have a picture! Wowzer! And then we had a great conversation with a scuba guy from Montreal...very nice accompaniments to peppercorn steak. To top it off, I was told they rarely do the dated "Hands Up" number anymore, but tonight, in the blissfully smoke-free lounge, the Chief de Village made sure it was played in its entirety..and he told me it was especially for me! I danced, I cried, I lusted, I had my favorite Club Med meal and I kid you not, with Jim as my witness, this was EXACTLY a Cinderella story because I came back to find my aqua blue flip flops are totally gone. I don't care if some maid stole them..I will dream tonight of that beautiful man's beautiful face!
No comments:
Post a Comment