shocked to read that Roseanne Barr is losing her eyesight. Now if it had only happened before she married Tom Arnold
|
Tuesday, April 21, 2015
Back home: The bird that ate my omelette..
OMG, I forgot to mention the most important thing that happened in Club Med! I can answer the age old question that has dogged philosophers for centuries. Jim said yesterday that a black bird swooped in and took a huge bite out of my mushroom onion cheese omelet when I went to refill my Diet Coke which yeah, I know, I shouldn't be drinking for breakast..or EVER...but the point is the omelet was on the table before the bird was so there's your "which came first, the chicken or the egg?" answer with poetic license taken. The egg comes before the chicken, or more specifically, the cheese omelet came before the scavenging bird. And no, I did not finish it after the bird had it's way with it. Do I really look like the type of person who'd eat a cheese omlette after a bird hacked through it? (Don't answer that)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment