OMG..this next contribution will probably go viral. It will make some of you laugh, and others will be wondering if I should be med-evac-ed ASAP. So who is stupider?? Jim, who is SO obsessed with keeping track of his steps that he went berserk yesterday after losing his step counter("I'll be FINE!" is Jimspeak for "I do not want to live without my iPad or step counter..I will not be "fine" this whole vacation..or ever again!!") or me. I was just in the shower, and couldn't open the titanium wrapped tube of creme rinse, so I figured I'd use my teeth...Oh yes I did!! I did that..!! I broke the hard plastic tube and got the tiniest--but hey, it counts!.. squirt.of creme rinse into my mouth! And I'm not talking a squirt of vanilla flavored ICE CREME rinse, I'm talking the real thing! I'm OK.. I'd better wear a two part bathing suit to the beach in case I have to pay for my stupidity later. (They're easier to get off in an emergency) I mean, the desserts ARE irresistible here, but effin' CREME RINSE?? BTW, Jim found his step counter..in his Yankees Cap on top of his own head! Seems my catch phrase of this trip is likely going to be "hey..it counts".. which beats "mon chien et Luke" or: "I'm an idiot!" I knew being a spazz would get me in trouble one day. I typed "being at spas" before I proof read. Just shoot me
No comments:
Post a Comment