Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Cancun 4/15/2015: Can't find a beach chair?

I am really getting used to this five star pampering..Can't find a beach chair? The staff becomes your eyes. Too lazy to walk to the bar for that to die for frozen hot chocolate drink? The staff becomes your legs. I really enjoyed water aerobics today, 'though I was a little skeeved out when we were instructed to give a neck, head, and shoulder massage to the person beside us in the pool, someone we've never touched that way before. (But Jim liked it anyway!: Bah dum dum!)) The bikini clad lady from LA didn't seem to mind either..Had a wonderful time in that Billy Crystal-clear water(a forced metaphor but "HEY..IT WORKS!!")dodging both waves and taboo topics, just happily reminiscing about our Club Med trips, both alone and with Evan, who, in 2001 proudly said on tape: "I LOVE CLUB MED!" Looking forward to a sit down dinner at a Brazilian Steakhouse on Friday night(Brazilian Steakhouse is my middle name) while tonight is a seafood buffet that everyone reading this will covet as I shrug and say "meh..it's not Brazilian"...I absolutely love when people I've never met make comments on these vacation journals. My vacations fans..my friends who are laughing right along with me as I make fun of myself and Jim...Fans...Friends..Foes..the latter can apply another F-word 'cause hey, I gotta be me, warts and all. I hope I'm smart enough to remember to leave a breakfast order on my doorknob by 2:00 AM, which means I'll be served poolside at this lovely pool that's exclusive to only those of us lucky enough to be staying in this section..oh yes, I CAN get used to CANcun living!

No comments:

Post a Comment