Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Boogie Nights! 10/28/2015

We just returned from the fantabulous Boogie Nights Show, followed by 30 minutes of really fun and intense disco dancing.  Poor Jim..I can't tell you how many Club Med-dish discos we've gone to where he had to dance alone and listen to my choruses of " I am dizzy! I've got vertigo!  I've got sciatica! And even with directional dyslexia, I have two left feet.!" He is a good egg who loves me and puts up with all my mishegos, but then Bob Marley pulls me onto the dance floor and wasn't having any of my lame  excuses, and not just because he's dead and has no idea what "mishegos" means. You don't say no to Bob Marley, and then Donna Summer pulls Jim onto the floor and they dance like it's their Last Dance. (Can you get sued for libel by dead reggae and/or disco stars?) So yes, I HAD to dance, and Bob Marley was making my almost sixty year old self feel really really good.  I was considering ditching Jim and inviting BM back for a nightcap, but you all know why I couldn't do that, and it has nothing to do with marital vows of fidelity.  It's because I still can't remember my effin' room number

No comments:

Post a Comment