Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Why Donald Trump hates me..: 10/26/2015

Thanks for the comments that make me want to continue writing.  I appreciate them, because not everyone is a fan of my stuff.  In fact, here's a starter list of types who are no fans of yours truly: Smokers/Fattists/hard workers/careful drivers/Republicans/impatient techies/homophobes/telemarketers/judgmental JAPS/every Jewish guy from Philly that I was hot for circa 1970-1987(but not their Moms..Moms loved me)/vegetarians/lovers of brief blogs/texters/sharp dressers/lovers of quiet, reserved lady-like ladies/hypocrites/my neighbors/my family/my friends. ..Ninety percent of what I've just listed describes Donald Trump.  He'd HATE my journaling and that's fine.  I guess as long as there are at least two of you that like what I have to say, I'll continue until this Mac up and quits on me.  It rained a lot today and we're still having a wonderful time.  Oh yeah, add that to the list of People Who Don't Like Karen: Those who can't appreciate a little rain, or those that hate the name Karen..

No comments:

Post a Comment