Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Les Miserables.. 10/25/2015

Jim came here to de-stress, and I'm afraid I'm going to make him stroke out because I must have nagged him a thousand times to remember all the essentials I need for journaling, which he claimed he did, but then realized he forgot the charger for this lap top.  Who but me arrives in Jamaica and asks for the nearest Apple Store?  So lucky reader..I may have no choice but to cut the updates short, which will force me to actually do vacation stuff, and force you to read more interesting things than this.  So this happens at the airport:  Jim is waiting forever at a coffee stand  for a bottle of water as everyone is beginning to board, fearing, as only he would, that there'd be no available bottled water in the air. I know he is stressed(he forgot to tip the groomer yesterday and had to go back with his tail between his legs!) but he couldn't figure out how to pay for the water!  I tried to tell him the Jumba Juice kiosk was taking cash but he wouldn't hear of it. Finally, after waiting in two separate lines with no success, he tells me, OUT LOUD," I am just TAKING this water and not paying for it."  I'm telling him that Jean Val Jean spent nineteen years in prison for stealing a loaf of bread but nope, he was determined..for the TSA to hear about it?? I wasn't going to board without him..he had the wits, the passports, and most important, my make-up bag. I finally convince him, or his George Kellerman to go back and pay for the water or die trying.  We made our flight with seconds to spare I have 98% juice left on Day One...

No comments:

Post a Comment