Thursday, October 29, 2015

What the h*ll did Jim do? 10/29/2015

The battery on this lap top is now down to 33%, but it could be worse because I could have dying batteries  in appliances..yeah, "appliances"..that really matter. I cannot thank you enough, Christine Cherry Hommel and Cherry Travel for always steering us in the right direction..You make every birthday and anniversary so special! And you know, Ground Hog Day is only three months away...maybe someone outside of Puxatawney PA should celebrate those suckers? Food for thought. I'm glad you enjoy my travel journaling Christine, but Jim is forbidding me to share the funniest thing that's happened so far.  Here's hoping an astute beachgoer captured it all on video and put it on YouTube because if I told you what it is I'd have to kill you, and then who would make my travel arrangements when we want to celebrate Arbor  Day? I'm going to miss those crazies on their kayaks at 5:00 PM. The ones who may succeed in selling a bunch of grandparents some premium ganja, and who may even convince me to buy a silver bracelet that I'll take home and find out I haggled for some Jamaican kid's used dental retainer. It is going to be so hard adjusting to life in suburban NJ after this trip.  It's not like I can approach someone in Stop n Shop and smile and wave and say "hey, where are you from and when did you get here?"  Or maybe I can.  Maybe I will, just to break up the monotony of suburban life.  I hope I see those hilarious women from Baltimore this morning..Also, I've been thinking of Donald Trump, like everyone should on this third anniversary of Hurricane Sandy, because we should be thinking about disasters during a crisis.  I'm thinking of the first RNC, when Megyn Kelley asked Trump that question that accused him of misogyny, when he answered:  "Only Rosie O'Donnell..and Karen Levson-Amster" because let's face it, the Donald would not appreciate me one iota.

No comments:

Post a Comment