Saturday, October 31, 2015

"A hot dog makes her lose control??": 10/31/2015

I woke up to reality today, missing the beach and missing trying to avoid eye contact with the Reefer Man. I miss the option of a crepe suzette, and I miss hearing the drunks congregate around the swim up bar, loudly singing, which they did quite often and did it as 'though they were the first people to think of this,  "while Cathy adores a minuet, a ballet rousse and CREPE SUZETTE"..That was a cute tribute, but I was always curious about the verse that follows, being "Our Patty likes to Rock and Roll..a hot dog makes her lose control.."  Lose control??  Of what??  Her bodily functions??  Her mind??  I'm guessing the latter, and the hot dogs contained hallucinogens, which the shows' creator must've eaten as 'though this was Fourth of July at the Coney Island  Nathan's  if he thinks anyone's gonna buy such a thing as IDENTICAL cousins.  I have a DVR with 29 shows, and I'm planning on watching most of them this afternoon while ignoring the little monsters who will be disturbing me with the knocks and begging for candy.  If I wanted to hear begging, I'd be on the next plane back to Jamaica

No comments:

Post a Comment