Sunday, October 27, 2019

Black panties

Ugh..up at 5:00  AM, in bed by 8:00 PM--if I knew I was capable of keeping hours like this I'd look for a real job when I get home. 

Jim's keeping the same hours, and it was he who volunteered to go on the darkened balcony to see if the clothes we rinsed in Woolite were dry enough to pack.

He says:  "everything is dry but your back panties." (Which are my favorite pair) He adds:  "I draped them over the chair."

I looked and saw the black panties were dry..(OMG, there IS TMI in these blogs, isn't there?? )

What was draped over the chair  drying were black SHORTS that came down to just above the knee..Does he really think I wear that as an  undergarment? 

Oh, my Dagwood Bumsteadesque better half..I wouldn't  have wanted  to spend  these last thirty years with anyone else.

Does Dole Pineapple Whip count as fruit?  We shared one last night after a great Chinese meal--the best chicken fried rice we've ever had.  So good that it makes me respect people who post dinner  pics on Facebook, which is exactly what Jim did.

Excited for Kauai!  Excited for a flight that's less than an hour in duration! Excited for our next Hawaiian adventure!

Book 'em Dano..off we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment