Friday, October 25, 2019

It’s a great “bi-day”

Hey..good day!..we're up and on our way.!.to pineapple and mango at our welcoming buffet..sometimes I feel silly but I'm not a Tina Fey,,but I write all this poetry because I gotta say..

Hurray! Hurray! Oh yes..it's a BIDET! 

 And I feel butt-full clean!

 And ready for Pearl Harbor, which happened in December of 1941, and if you ever watched the opening of "Rhoda" you'd know that too..and if you didn't, once again, go on Instagram.  You are way too young for the this blog.

So far my impression of Waikiki is..not too impressive yet, but I always say that on cranky arrival day.  It's just too..big! It's crowded and peppered with stores and I feel like I'm in an upscale mall.

Jim told me you have to just sit on the sand without a towel, but he didn't gather the correct info on his walk.  We shared an elevator with folks who told us the hotel provides both beach chairs and towels.

I guess I'm used to the Caribbean vacations, where the chairs are there, the towels are there, you don't ride escalators to get to the sand, you aren't served yet another crappy meal by a tiny pool by a waiter who clearly doesn't want to wait on you. (We had the contents of a bad chinese buffet..vegetable tempura with unidentifiable veggies..etc.)

What I'm saying is I'm used to the pampering of a Club Med vacation which I haven't found yet but again, we just got here.

In Club Med, they do everything for you..practically wipe your butt for you..

..oh wait...

I'll have more to say after the Pearl Harbor tour.

Right now, I'm feeling clean. And excited. And patriotic

No comments:

Post a Comment